Home and Community Care Services

If you or your loved one would like to become a resident of our Home, look no further than your Home and Community Care Support services (HCCSS).

The HCCSS is a central agency that creates and manages all applications for every long term care home in Ontario. A phone call to the HCCSS is all that is needed to initiate an application to move into our Home.

A caseworker will then schedule a time to come and visit you and/or your loved one in person, whether you are in your own home or in hospital. The case worker will take care of completing an application package and sending it to the Homes of your choosing.

Every community in Ontario has a local branch of the HCCSS. To find the HCCSS that serves your area, follow this link and enter your postal code:

Find Your Local HCCSS